vrijdag 11 april 2008

Gardevoir

There are a lot of Pokemon papercrafts available on the internet. A load of them are pretty crappy though, so I decided not to post them. Whenever I come across a good-looking pokemon however, I will absolutely post it. I thought this Gardevoir looks pretty cool. Gardevoir has been one of my favourite pokemon for some reason. I really love her psychic power. I don't like its 4th generation male-side though.
Be sure to check out the other models on the creators site. He made some pretty cool Red Alert papercrafts, and some other interesting stuff.

Download Gardevoir!

By Nezard

3 opmerkingen:

  1. If you find a good Celebi papercraft, please post it. I'd love to see Celebi as well (not to create bias towards grass-type pokémon, although some of my favourites are indeed grass-types).

    Some may say I'm a tad old for Pokémon, but I don't think I'll ever grow out of it (well, I MIGHT, but I wouldn't count on it).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I will absolutely post a Celebi if I find it. It's one of my favourite pokemon!
    I'm 18 and still play Pokemon, so I guess age doesn't really matter as long as you have fun, right? :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. could you post a Ralts? it's my favorite Poke'

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen