zondag 30 maart 2008

Questions, comments and tips

I'm sometimes quite embarrassed that I don't always post the finished result of the papercraft itself. I don't have the time and ink to create all the papercrafts I blog myself, and most of them don't have pictures of themselfs on the internet. Therefore, I really want to ask you all to send your finished results of any Nintendo papercraft to me, so I can use these pictures to add with the posts. In this way, people will see the result of what they are going to download, and be more motivated for making the papercraft. If you mail your (nick)name with your picture, I will ofcourse give you credit for the picture. 


If I posted anything without giving you, the creator, credits, please contact me.


If you have any other suggestions for improving this blog, please contact me at Drummyralf[@]Gmail[dot]com


Sending in your homebrew papercrafts is also appreciated. Although I won't promise I will post every single papercraft I reveive, I will surely thank you and take a look at it. 


Drummyralf

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten