vrijdag 28 maart 2008

Pokeballs

*Insert random pokemon* I choose you! Yup, those little pesters live in these things called Pokeballs. Yeah, I'm talking about Pokemon. I'll be honest, I played loads of Pokemon when I was younger, so I can name most pokemon. And I think A LOT of people are actually a pokemon fan, although they won't admit it in public. It is for children after all ;)
Anyway, this blog is about papercraft, so I'll stop whining and just give you the links to the friggin Pokeballs. Happy papercrafting!

Pokeball (Easy 1 page version)


Download detailed Pokeballs here!

Picture by Gazamaniac

5 opmerkingen:

  1. PKMN Trainer Chrissy31 januari 2009 om 08:15

    Its really cool but its in Japanese. My friends little bro would love these

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. these are so cool, especially sens you have different pokeballs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. i want the pokeball in the pic!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I douwnloaded it but the numbers on the tabs seem to be in the way of where the tabs are so it's kind of hard to see them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen